Why become a member? ×

Fender Roadworn 50’s Precision 2011 MIM Now SOLD elsewhere
£850
Lancaster

ash

Fender MIM Roadworn 50’s Precision Bass 

The bass was made in 2011 and has all the Roadworn Series features including aged hardware and nitro finish, with ‘wear’ on the neck and body. It’s a wonderful example nice and light at 3.9kgs and as you can see in excellent condition. There is beautiful flaming to the neck both front and back. The bass plays and sounds superb and it comes with the original gig bag and box. I added the finger rest using the existing holes. The neck is in perfect condition and I’m only selling it because beautiful as it is the vintage nut width is a tiny bit wide for me. It comes strung with Roto 40-100s. Pickup preferred but I can post in the U.K. only for about £25 or you can organise your own courier. No trades I’m afraid. Now £799 and with the additional incentive of having a stellartone tonestyler bass 16 installed. This passive tone control gives the option of 16 switchable tones as opposed to the traditional ‘roll off the treble’ tone pot. It’s like a varitone on steroids! I will of course  include a CTS pot should you want to switch back to a traditional tone control. 

Edited by ash
stellartone tonestyler bass 16 Installed now SOLD
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, karlfer said:

@ash Leo Moreton on Facebook North East bass bin group is looking for one mate. I've just messaged him to have a look here.

Good luck mate.

Many thanks Karl 

1 minute ago, karlfer said:

@ash Leo Moreton on Facebook North East bass bin group is looking for one mate. I've just messaged him to have a look here.

Good luck mate.

No no no…Andy Travis on Basschat is after one…SSSSSH you wiganer.

• Haha 1

Darn why did I just buy a road worn J when what I really wanted was a road worn P to come up… I would have taken it right away!

GLWTS - great bass it would look the part with a duck sticker on!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ash changed the title to Fender Roadworn 50’s Precision 2011 MIM Now SOLD elsewhere
  • MB1 locked this topic