Why become a member? ×

**WITHDRAWN**
£1000
Rochester Kent

BaggyMan

He we have a 3 bandIMG_0343.thumb.JPG.980ec4d3fafa3213d22c6077923bc095.JPG Stingray in Candy Red, brass nut, Nordstrand 4.2 Pickup and hipshot de-tuner.  Headstock is matching.  

Neck is waxed (or oiled...basically not lacquered), very clean with some figuring.  Frets are in excellent shape.  No issues at all, buzzes rattles noisy electronics, all good..

Condition is excellent, which just a couple of blemishes (literally 2 that I can find see pic..) in paint from its 21 years in use!  No buckle rash. 

Comes with its Original Musicman OHSC.

I am looking to sell or preferably trade against a sandberg or a dingwall.  

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0340 - Copy (2).JPG

IMG_0342 - Copy - Copy.JPG

Screenshot 2021-07-09 115455.png

Edited by BaggyMan
  • Like 6

The Nut Is as I got it, only thing I changed was the pickup (it was a poleless bartolini) and the scratchplate.    I'll drop a couple of full frontal pix later (ooerr)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

What’s the story regarding the nut?

It would be nice to see a photo of the whole bass.

Full bass pic added.  Just looked at the picture of the Nut, its a bit dirty and kind of looks like there s shim in behind it, there isnt, the brass nut fits perfectly.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BaggyMan said:

Full bass pic added.  Just looked at the picture of the Nut, its a bit dirty and kind of looks like there s shim in behind it, there isnt, the brass nut fits perfectly.

Nice 👍. If that pic alone doesn’t sell it at that price, I don’t know what will. Good luck with your sale. The Maple Leaf sticker is a nice touch too 👏

• 2 weeks later...
  • BaggyMan changed the title to USA Stingray (year 2000 build) for sale or Trade

I a kind of leaning towrds a full sale having done a two for one trade on my Jazz recently.   The bass came with a Brrtolini pickup when I got it, the Nordstrand has a more low mid response very much like the stock.  The Bart's have their own style.   But who knows ping me some pics of the three basses

and what you think their worth..

On 19/07/2021 at 19:26, stewblack said:

That's a bit nice innit?

Why thankyou...yes it is.  About as new as a 22 year old bass can get.   I have a thing for stingrays and constantly seem to have 'more than one...'

27 minutes ago, BaggyMan said:

I a kind of leaning towrds a full sale having done a two for one trade on my Jazz recently.   The bass came with a Brrtolini pickup when I got it, the Nordstrand has a more low mid response very much like the stock.  The Bart's have their own style.   But who knows ping me some pics of the three basses

and what you think their worth..

K will do thanks for the info

Edited by horrorshowbass

47 minutes ago, ProfJames said:

I'm surprised this bass is still available given the price and excellent condition...........................

you and me both, probably the holiday season or similar or the £1000 price bracket is slow,,,,

• BaggyMan changed the title to **WITHDRAWN**
  • MB1 locked this topic