Why become a member? ×

Alembic Series II
£6900
Amsterdam

zomnius

Hi, Alembic Series II, awesome bass, best of the best alembic, might be one of the best sounding I've tasted.  Due to new built and other planz for sale. Scale 34, 19mm at the bridge. around 4kg weight. only 6900 and that is a special price for Brexit tears. Shipping world wide. More info? let me know. By the way it was originally ordered in the eighties by the bass player of NENA. (Partial trades? maybe but I'm very, very picky)

Cheers Z.

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4044.png

Edited by zomnius
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, zomnius said:

Hi, Alembic Series II, awesome bass, best of the best alembic, might be one of the best sounding I've tasted.  Due to new built and other planz for sale. Scale 24, 19cm at the bridge. around 4kg weight. only 6900 and that is a special price for Brexit tears. Shipping world wide. More info? let me know. By the way it was originally ordered in the eighties by the bass player of NENA. (Partial trades? maybe but I'm very, very picky)

Cheers Z.

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4044.png

Oh my word, that is perfection. 

• Like 1

Hi, the holy grail of Alembic - Series II!  Longscale, fresh strings, lots of power, handling and filter possibilities, leds - Frequency And Q. Case PSU. Lots of trade offers pending.  Partial trade offers possible. hit me up. New pics in the making.. Cheers.

Edited by zomnius