Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Fender Limited Edition American Standard PJ Bass with Jazz Width Nut (One of The Magnificent Seven)
£1195
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

thebrig

Fender Limited Edition American Standard PJ Bass with Jazz Width Nut (One of The Magnificent Seven)

NOW SOLD!!!

This the second bass I have up for sale because I have now decided to completely trim my basses down to just two, main bass, and back-up bass, so this lovely bass which I purchased on this marketplace during lock-down, has to go as well.

It is part of "The Magnificent Seven" that Fender introduced in 2016, and this is one of just 500 worldwide and is in absolutely mint condition, and comes with the original Fender hardcase.

It has a Maple neck with a Rosewood fretboard and has a 38mm Jazz width nut.

It truly sounds and plays amazing.

I have included a YouTube clip that I recorded directly through my interface into Reaper, there are no effects added, and there was NO bass on the original backing track, so you are actually hearing the bass that is up for sale.

You are welcome to come and try it out at my home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

More info can be found here:

https://www.notreble.com/buzz/2016/06/07/fender-unveils-limited-edition-american-standard-pj-bass/

Fender1.jpeg

Fender2.jpeg

Fender3.jpeg

Fender4.jpeg

Fender5.jpeg

Edited by thebrig
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, thebrig said:

Fender Limited Edition American Standard PJ Bass with Jazz Width Nut (One of The Magnificent Seven)

This the second bass I have up for sale because I have now decided to completely trim my basses down to just two, main bass, and back-up bass, so this lovely bass which I purchased on this marketplace during lock-down, has to go as well.

It is part of "The Magnificent Seven" that Fender introduced in 2016, and this is one of just 500 worldwide and is in absolutely mint condition, and comes with the original Fender hardcase.

It has a Maple neck with a Rosewood fretboard and has a 38mm Jazz width nut.

It truly sounds and plays amazing.

I have included a YouTube clip that I recorded directly through my interface into Reaper, there are no effects added, and there was NO bass on the original backing track, so you are actually hearing the bass that is up for sale.

You are welcome to come and try it out at my home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

More info can be found here:

https://www.notreble.com/buzz/2016/06/07/fender-unveils-limited-edition-american-standard-pj-bass/

Fender1.jpeg

Fender2.jpeg

Fender3.jpeg

Fender4.jpeg

Fender5.jpeg

Wondered if this was my old one, but think mine didn’t have as visible a seam on the back as this. Was a lovely bass. Only sold it because I didn’t like the colour. I should’ve just had it refinished for a few hundred and saved all the palaver. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

1 hour ago, Quatschmacher said:

@thebrig, with the lovely stuff you have up for sale, I’m curious what your two keepers are. 

They are both P's with Jazz necks which are actually bitza's, I built them a few year's ago and I get a lot of satisfaction playing them.

I only gig once a month at most, so I can't really justify having two beautiful basses just to play in pubs. 🙂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KiOgon said:

That tone comes through really sweet, (my PC with Creative monitors), sounds superb 😎

GLWTS

Thanks for the kind words, but I'm sure it would sound a lot better in the great James Jameson's hands 😏

On 05/07/2021 at 22:46, KiOgon said:

That tone comes through really sweet, (my PC with Creative monitors), sounds superb 😎

GLWTS

Agree entirely, I'm listening on good cans and the bass sounds absolutely lush - 'could float away in it.  I don't play long-scale any more but wow, if I did...

On 06/07/2021 at 06:53, thebrig said:

Thanks for the kind words, but I'm sure it would sound a lot better in the great James Jameson's hands 😏

True - we can all say that about any bass 😊

27 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I have no need for this bass, but it doesn’t stop me coming back to look at it. I’m actually quite surprised it’s still here tbh.

They are really nice. I only sold mine as I don’t like sunburst. Kind of wishing I’d just paid a few hundred to get it refinished instead of splurging on more basses. 

• Haha 1

• MB1 locked this topic