Why become a member? ×

Reduced: Roland Juno D keyboard and Swan flight case.
£185
Cleethorpes or meet

PRICE DROP TO JUST £150

Edit: Forgot to say that I’m open to offers/trades  on this as I need to clear the space so, whatchagot?

I bought this from @herman back in 2016 as my first foray into keys. As keys aren’t my first instrument (as anyone who’s heard me will testify), it’s not been used much so it’s in excellent condition. Recently I’ve used it mainly as a 61 key MIDI controller but that wastes a lot of its capabilities. The onboard patches are excellent with modifiers to allow you to, er, modify the sound, plus onboard effects. In addition to things like chord mode, there’s a decent arpeggiator and nicely weighted, velocity sensitive keys. 

A review which gives more detail on the full specs;

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/roland-juno-d

The keyboard comes with the original Roland PSU and a Swan keyboard flight case which shows a few scuffs but is still strong and sturdy.

Given the size and weight, I don’t think it would be economical to post this but I travel up to York a fair bit and down to London every now and then so PM to discuss options.

Pictures…

4AED41B2-3BC4-4E61-A3BE-B6336B04B843.thumb.jpeg.fab36d52c083492c9ff3cb81ceb5ff10.jpeg

DCC5EEC6-451C-4A91-9B2B-CB21EFC19421.thumb.jpeg.729bed48f1c1f90a4d6874d6f4468d76.jpeg

A8FDCDC0-963E-4FDD-876B-CABCAFE02407.thumb.jpeg.698793839718f773d195d105d28dddf7.jpeg

Edited by Skinnyman
  • Like 2

• Skinnyman changed the title to Reduced: Roland Juno D keyboard and Swan flight case.