Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! Lakland USA Bob Glaub Custom PJ Bass
£2100
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

thebrig

Lakland USA Bob Glaub Custom PJ Bass

After going on a spending spree during lock-down, I have now decided to completely trim my basses down to just two, main bass, and back-up bass, so this stunning example which I purchased on this marketplace during lock-down, has to go.

It is in absolutely mint condition and comes with the original Lakland hardcase.

It has a quarter-sawn Maple neck with a Rosewood fretboard, birds-eye maple position markers, and It has a 38mm Jazz width nut.

It truly sounds, and plays amazing, I've included a YouTube video of me attempting to play Smooth Operator with my arthritic fingers on the bass, so please go easy on me, lol.

It's going straight through my interface into Reaper with no effects added.

The bass on the original audio has NO bass, so you are actually hearing the Lakland bass.

You are welcome to come and try it out at my home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.

Edit: It originally came with a black scratchplate which I still have and will be included in the sale, I had the tort scratchplate made using the original one as a template.

Weight: 8lb 6oz.

Lakland1.jpeg

Lakland2.jpeg

Lakland3.jpeg

Lakland4.jpeg

Lakland5.jpeg

Lakland6.jpeg

Lakland7.jpeg

Lakland8.jpeg

Edited by thebrig
Two more photos added
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Is this @azumi’s old bass? If so, it’s lovely, I’ve played it. 

Yes it is, and yes, it really is lovely, but it's too good for me.

I have too many basses and have now decided to just stick to two, which is all I need to play on the local circuit. 😉

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Richard Jinman said:

Lovely looking thing. Something about the natural wood and tort plate that screams class. Or maybe it’s the black cap.

That reminds me, I should have stated in the ad that the original pickguard is black (which will be included in the sale), I had this tort pickguard custom made using the original one as a template

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic