Why become a member? ×

Sold: Sire V7-2 5-string Jazz Bass Sparkle LPB
£350
Surrey

FDC484950

I’ve had this lovely 2020 Sire for a few months and was blown away by it when it arrived from Andertons. Having had US Deluxe Fenders in the past it measures up very well at a fraction of the price, and with a better B string, and better circuit. 
It’s the second edition, with some improvements including a better bridge and tweaked preamp. Ash and maple with a classic Jazz bass look - it says LPB on the site but it’s more like a lighter sparkle finish with matching headstock and blocks and binding. The paint finish is flawless, except for a touch of roughness inside the truss rod cavity.

Playability is excellent and the tone is very flexible - 18V circuit, 3-band EQ with sweepable mids and active/passive operation. Weight is a reasonable 4.7Kg. As with all jazz basses there is a bit of neck dive when seated so this did have some Ultralites fitted, but has been returned to stock (you cannot see the small screw holes, 1 per tuner, as the traditional tuners cover them - think of it as pre-drilled!). No dents, dings or scratches anywhere.

I’m selling for only one reason: I have another bass incoming and don’t have the space. No gigbag or case as it come from Sire so pickup only from near Woking.

For £350 you simply cannot get anything else to touch it. Even at retail price IMHO there’s nothing below £1K that comes close :)

Any questions, or if you want more pics, just send me a PM.

9919B64A-651C-4FBB-835B-73418BA1A965.jpeg

Edited by FDC484950
SOLD
  • Like 4

• MB1 locked this topic