Why become a member? ×

Richwood Bass Guitar

Notfot

Hi all

i am a brand new member of the forum, just purchased my second bass guitar, purchased as a 3/4 as I wanted a precision but with a shorter more manageable scale length.

anyway I’ll  cut to the chase, I purchased the attached Richwood bass complete with stagg hard case for the reasonable price of £100, the bass plays well now has the chunky p bass neck, is a decent weight and sounds pretty good to my ears baring in mind my limited skill.

the pickup is a bit weedy and the tone control does absolutely nothing, I’m going to change it which is my first question can anyone recommend a suitable replacement?

also I purchased the bass as a 3/4 but it does appear to be a full scale rather than 30”, I notice it has the correct headstock which attracted me in the first place, would this be classed as a pre lawsuit model, I have no idea how old this thing is so any info would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance 

2440BE53-96D4-4B77-9905-CD5B124554AB.jpeg

656A8BE8-5282-45AA-9842-02A4947A2F51.jpeg

Welcome aboard! :crigon_04:

Interesring guitar. You'll probably get more replies/ answers if you post the questions in the Bass Guitar thread, lots more people there who can help. (This thread is more like the lobby to welcome people.)

• Like 2