Why become a member? ×

Sold:::MM StingRay:::SOLD:::
£890
Kingdom o Fife

Dov65

Last one..Gloss black Music Man Stingray 9.5lbs in excellent condition...(some fingerprints on it at present which will show up in pics) Nordstrand pickup bought from a member on here new old stock approx 15 y o. Darkglass 2 band eq....bass, high mids & the wheel on the eq low mids or the other way round not sure now. KiOgon again stepped in with a solderless, battery, jack and pickup connection loom....clever stuff and a top bloke 👍. Guards & control plate by Brian Pilanz another good 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. OK I don't have a case for this either but willing to go 50/50 on courier costs SO if you send a case up I'll send it back with the Ray inside...I do have some good feedback from gents I've dealt with so have a nose if you want...cheers...serial number on neck plate ... 

Edited by Dov65
Added pics...SOLD
  • Like 7

Is there a noticeable difference with the DG pre? I like the idea behind them and in my head it would tame the MM top end. I know many folk love that but the DG pre reads like a great mod for a MM!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krispn said:

Is there a noticeable difference with the DG pre? I like the idea behind them and in my head it would tame the MM top end. I know many folk love that but the DG pre reads like a great mod for a MM!

No complaints here with the DG, l've got flats on it aswel so it does take some sizzle away from the top end...smashing tho

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tegs07 said:

I’m glad you live way up North. Could someone please buy this before I get silly ideas for a road trip. Lovely bass and a bit of a bargain IMO.

I've no prob in meeting half way bud...😆