Why become a member? ×

SOLD……Nordstrand Pickups Power Blade 4 for ‘Precision’ bass ...sound clip added.
£95

SOLD…
I added this sound clip from a recent recording of mine (onto Logic Pro X) when I was trying the pickups out recently...It is on a newly finished bass of mine, a four string bass with this actual single Nordy "P" pickup. Swamp ash body, maple neck and ebony fingerboard, D'Addario Nickel wound strings.

I've played a simple riff across the strings testing the pickup with the different 'switching' tones from a Stellartone 6 (from Bass Direct), so you will hear different tones coming off the Stellartone. The pickup is even and as 'woody' as I'd think anyone needs from a 'P' pickup.

A ‘pair’ of Nordstrands…P bass pickups as new in the box. I literally tested them on a new bass and they are really very good, never gigged…but I’ve gone with another make for this particular bass…..all in top condition…no screws. These obviously fit any 4 string width with ease. Bought new @ £115 . My price here includes U.K. signed for posting 1st class by Post Office ( the PO site says includes£50 insured cover, message if you need to review this).

C0CA406F-E9DC-4721-83C3-AE3523C5C234.jpeg

C5CA51DD-046D-4DB4-8ABD-387F7625B724.jpeg

8D94D128-D53F-479B-BE6C-B5CFA8B2FCB4.jpeg

Bass Stellartone Triple 6 NORDSTRAND .mp3

Edited by mybass
Soundclip added
  • Like 4

• MB1 locked this topic