Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn* Musicman Stingray 5 Honeyburst
£1250
Barnet, Herts

PsyBean

2008 Musicman Stingray 5 H in Honeyburst.

A1 condition in Musicman hard case including original case candy. I have owned this bass from new. Case is also in excellent condition and is hardly used. Weight of bass is 4.25kg/9.4lbs.

It has 3 very minor marks shown in the photos, any other apparent marks are dust/light reflections.

This bass is in near-immaculate condition and a stunning example.

Now withdrawn as I’d never get another one this good at the discount I was offering.
Decided to keep it!

IMG_2095.jpeg

IMG_2096.jpeg

IMG_2097.jpeg

IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2108.jpeg

IMG_2109.jpeg

IMG_2110.jpeg

IMG_2099.jpeg

IMG_2100.jpeg

IMG_2101.jpeg

IMG_2102.jpeg

IMG_2103.jpeg

IMG_2104.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2093.jpeg

IMG_2094.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

IMG_3413.jpeg

IMG_3414.jpeg

IMG_3429.jpeg

Edited by PsyBean
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Delamitri79 said:

Would you ship to Ireland 

Yes, in principle, subject to checking out courier costs and any post-Brexit stuff and nonsense. I’ll look into it.

So, DPD will ship UK to Ireland for £26.85 standard delivery but that's with no insurance! They will only insure for loss, not damage and that would cost £57.50 extra, making £84.35. While the bass is in a fitted hard case and I would thoroughly pack around the outside, this would have to be entirely at your risk.

I think you might also be liable for import tax but I can't seem to find anything definitive.

Edited by PsyBean

Hey. Thanks for getting back to me. The whole import tax thing is a complete hornets nest of a thing. I could end up paying crazy money to get it released from customs. Its a pity cos I would snap that bass up in a heartbeat but I'm hearing horror stories about purchases coming from the UK. I'll do a bit of digging this side and weigh it up 

Cheers 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Delamitri79 said:

Hey. Thanks for getting back to me. The whole import tax thing is a complete hornets nest of a thing. I could end up paying crazy money to get it released from customs. Its a pity cos I would snap that bass up in a heartbeat but I'm hearing horror stories about purchases coming from the UK. I'll do a bit of digging this side and weigh it up 

Cheers 

Hi, I read that the Irish/EU import tax for a bass manufactured in USA is 3.2% but it does seem very hard to get a straight answer so I could be completely wrong. Appears it’s the country of manufacture that matters, not where you buy it from! Totally understand if this is a bit off-putting but thanks for looking.

On 05/07/2021 at 22:22, Delamitri79 said:

Cheers 

Del, this is Michael, think I was talking to you before on adverts.ie :)

If you send it to NI you can get around this if you have any relatives up there.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • PsyBean changed the title to *Withdrawn* Musicman Stingray 5 Honeyburst
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic