Why become a member? ×

Sold
£1500
London

PMAC

Well, it's been a journey. I bought this bass new from the Bass Gallery in London about a year ago. Loved it, still do. I couldn't sell another bass at the time needed to pay for it, so I ended up selling it to another stand-up basschatter to cover by bills. I missed it, and recently he very kindly sold it back to me. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, my wife got a job back in Canada (where we're from) and we have to up and move! As such, I'm selling most of my stuff to lighten the load/make some extra money for the move. I'll be sad to say goodbye for real to this beauty, but it's the right thing to do!

This Wilcock 51 short scale bass looks and sounds the part. It's the very same bass in the demos online, as well as the bass listed on Viv's website (www.wilcocklondon.com). These basses are made in London and played by industry leaders like Brandon Boone, Tim Lefebvre, Rob Mullarkey, Dave Swift and more. Bit of a wait to get one of these nowadays...

- Ash body

- Flame maple neck

- Rosewood fingerboard

- Sunbear 51 pickup

- Hipshot hardware

- 30" scale length (short scale)

- Comes with a great bag, extra strings and strap locks 

Given the circumstances, no trades please! Price is also firm. Collection in London preferred, shipping within the UK possible.

Thanks,

Paul

https://thebassgallery.com/collections/all/products/wilock-4p-51

PM005589.jpg

PM005587.jpg

PM005586.jpg

PM005588.jpg

PM005584.jpg

PM005570.jpg

PM005579.jpg

PM005577.jpg

PM005582.jpg