Why become a member? ×

Has Joe Dart got a bad back?

I'm assuming this is so they can run around and swap instruments in a dramatic way (I think I'm right in saying that they do play each others instruments). It would certainly be less clumsy than all that strap over the head thing.

• Like 1

I made a stand for a guitar, so you could walk up to it, with a bass still round your neck, play a bit, then walk away and continue with bass ( it was some jolly 'modern' combo I was involved with at the time)

The guitar was held in a kind of G clamp, suitably padded with rubber to protect it, to a point. This was atop a mad (max?) looking stand I'd welded together..The guitar was an SG so had nice flat surfaces front and back to clamp on to....

I use one occasionally. It has a plate screws onto the mic stand and attaches to the back of the bass with a strap onto the strap buttons. 

It's great fun to play like that, you can kind of dance around the bass while you play, rather than dancing with it. 

Very useful for weighty basses too. 

Mbrace mine is 

download.jpeg

Edited by stewblack
  • Thanks 1