Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass Multiamp Mono with MIDI pedalboard FINAL PRICE DROP £525
£685
Skipton

adamg67

Markbass Bass Multiamp Mono in tough SKB rack case complete with MIDI pedalboard and extras.

Update - I am prepared to sell the amp without the midi board for £400, and to knock money if if you want it without the SKB case.

Really good all in one solution - multiple amp tones, cab sims and effects all in one box. 

Really good amp models, especially the Markbass ones but they are all good. The cab sims are the same kind of quality as well with plenty of options. The effects are top quality, just as an example I went throught a load of envelope filter pedals before I bought this and found the multiamp effect better than any of them. The compressors are excellent too, they all are really.

It has 8 fully parallel "slots" each of which can have the amp model, cab sim or an effect. That means every amp model, cab model or effect is running on it's own DSP chip, so you will never notice any latency and won't know you're not using a real amp, cab and pedals. It can do effect send and return as a switchable slot as well.

Comes with the MIDI pedal controller which is a really good thing to have, making it easy to switch between presets and turn individual effects on and off. It says "DV Mark" instead of "Markbass" but they are identical apart from the name.

The pedalboard on its own costs over £200 new. 10 metre MIDI cable included as well.

If you want to keep it simple you can treat it like 12 different amps in a box and then just use the MIDI pedal to switch between your favourite effects. If you want to go further, you can go as far as you like really, it's very good for having a preset per song and they can be as different as you like. The MIDI pedal has a few different modes as well, and makes it easy to access the full 128 presets in the current bank (there are 5 banks, so hundreds of presets in total).

Built in tuner (which mutes output) which is available from the MIDI board (but appears on the amp, not the board). SD card backup for presets, which means if anything disastrous happens you can just load all your presets onto another multiamp and it will be set up exactly the same. I know in one of the multiamp threads a player who was gigging abroad had just asked for a multiamp at the other end, meaning all he had to take with him was an SD card. There's an SD card included.

It can be used as a power amp as well just by having a preset with everything turned off.

Mono, 500W @ 4 Ohms, 300W @ 8 Ohms. Obviously numbers can be a bit slippery, but it never went more than half way pub gigs with a drummer. If you think you need more than 500W I would suggest trying it out - it's loud.

This is the 2011 version, the Multiamp was updated slightly in 2015, but this has been upgraded to the latest firmware (version 3.0 from 2017) with all the effects and fixes etc. The main difference is that the 2015 version adds a "patch level" control for each preset which is handy for getting them all the same level, but there a few ways of doing the same thing with this model. If you go FRFR for a cab then the cab sims all have a level parameter which is what I used and that worked fine.

Comes with a decent length USB cable (it's a slightly odd A-A cable they use) for use the with Markbass Remote Control software, this is easily the best way to set the thing up and makes it really easy to play with settings and set up presets.

It's racked up in a very tough (and waterproof when shut) SKB case which fits it absolutely perfectly, the lip front and back is just right so none of the knobs and sockets stick out but everything is nice and accessible. There's a plastic case for the pedalboard and cable as well.

There's a Basschat review of it here: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/259385-markbass-multiamp/

I can offer a bit of support by email as well, I've done quite a bit with this thing and would claim I know how to make it do most things.

It's a great amp and they're not easy to get hold of now, I'm only letting this go as I don't actually use a bass amp any more, I either go direct or I just use a little cab sim pedal - just what works for me with the couple of basses I use.

Works really well with a FRFR cab, it also sounds great with a bass specific cab, you just don't bother with the cab sims in the Multiamp, you just lose the benefit of having all the different cab sims in it for live.

The Barefaced cab is NOT included! 🙂

£685 Now £625 Now £575 Final price £525 Collection from Skipton, I can drive a bit to meet up, or can be posted at cost - RM Medium Parcel would probably be about a tenner (might be more though as I'd want it insured for the full value). NOW SOLD

Amp Models:

Solid State:

• Big Bang (Markbass)
  • Little Mark III (Markbass)
  • T-Green90 (Trace Elliot)
  • RB7Hundred (Gallien Krueger)

Tube:

• TTE 500 (Markbass)
  • Blue ’70 (Ampeg SVT Blue Line)
  • Red ’96 (SWR Redhead)
  • TWval115 (Ampeg B15)

Vintage:

• Bassface ‘59 (US) (Fender Bassman)
  • UK120 (Orange OR-120)
  • JMayor (Marshall Major)
  • Sunny US (Sunn)

Effects:

• B-Tubemarker (Tube Marker Distortion)
  • B-Drive 21 (Overdrive)
  • T-Chorus
  • MB CH/FL (Chorus/Flanger)
  • Ninethy Phase
  • Reverb
  • Delay
  • Volume Pedal
  • Noise Suppressor
  • Send/Return
  • Parametric EQ
  • MB Octaver
  • Super Synth
  • Compressore
  • Env Filter
  • RSS Compressor
  • Auto Wha
  • Inverse Delay
  • Mod Delay
  • Splitter

Rig-6.thumb.JPEG.c0c3cecf8a00d3923955f7f4c291280a.JPEG

Rig-7.thumb.JPEG.50a12f1a7d7708470c7a9586ce7a894c.JPEG

Rig-4.JPEG.129c35f387aff243a5319d7ab1914b89.JPEG

Rig-2.JPEG.2939a4ffe85b439185614a1394b1a401.JPEG

Rig-8.JPEG.cc0b95af41cfa2e6d99d6f5fd76a0661.JPEG

Rig-5.JPEG.c88bbf572e5cef1b68f893a05df458d8.JPEG

Rig-1.JPEG.fb5b56867397cea4ebf1ff89b5d2bcd8.JPEG

Rig-3.JPEG

Edited by adamg67
SOLD

These are excellent. I begrudgingly sold mine to fund another purchase. Still get slight pangs of regret. This is a good deal. Those midi pedals cost a fair whack. Didn't know we had a basschatter in Skipton. Greetings from Colne. GLWTS.

• 1 month later...
  • adamg67 changed the title to Markbass Multiamp Mono with MIDI pedalboard FINAL PRICE DROP £525
  • adamg67 changed the title to Markbass Multiamp Mono with MIDI pedalboard FINAL PRICE DROP £525, £400 without the MIDI board

I would sell the amp only, without the MIDI board (footswitches) for £400. This would make a super flexible rig for anyone who uses the same tone most of the time but wants an amazing amount of control over what that tone is. Even without the pretty impressive effects, it's 12 amps (and a load of cabs) in one.

Edited by adamg67

• adamg67 changed the title to Markbass Multiamp Mono with MIDI pedalboard FINAL PRICE DROP £525, £400 without the MIDI board, less without hardcase as well.

I'd also be prepared to sell it without the SKB case, could work well for someone who wants it for home / home studio use - knock off the hard case and midi board and hook it up to your laptop to make it easy to tweak and it's a bargain.

• adamg67 changed the title to SOLD Markbass Multiamp Mono with MIDI pedalboard FINAL PRICE DROP £525