Why become a member? ×

NBD

TrevorG

A tad shocked at myself but a fairly casual investigation turned into a purchase last weekend. Bar the commmon, slight misalignment of some of the pots I can’t fault the thing. Took me ten minutes to set it up. Probably the best action on a bass I’ve ever had. Sounds fabulous (to me) and is quite a looker in the flesh. 

83C3C096-EF05-407E-BBCC-8BB60FF398F8.jpeg

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Very nice, is that the ultra in Texas tea 

Indeed it is. Already have the Precision in natural ash. Necks are slightly different. Both excellent but the jazz is a little bit quicker which I didn’t think possible as the Precision is really quick. Neck also seems different to other Ultras I’ve tried. That maybe a 75th anniversary thing. There’s a decal on the back of the headstock. The colour is remarkable and it sounds great. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Really nice Trevor, there was one for sale a while back, but it was too far from me to try , otherwise I think I would have bought it 🙂

I think Guitar Guitar have a couple more in the same colour at what I think is a good price. 

• Thanks 1