Why become a member? Ɨ

SOLD Handbox R400
Ā£525
Leicester

Oldman

Covid, indisposed, band gigs non existent, time to to re-think my kit. This R400 I bought in January this year and unused since, well nothing to use it for is there? More snaps later if required.

9A7188D3-A06A-4D37-A5E0-72293C3FB61E.jpeg.1ef7c470ab0c1eb7e29331b10173cdca.jpeg

I only have one šŸ¤—, and itā€™s unlikely to be used this year. I can box and ship UK mainland in the price, canā€™t meet up or deliver due to driving restrictions on me. Having said that collection and trial is ok and if I can sort the logistics and a driver maybe a meet within 30/50 miles!

Thanks for looking

Edited by Oldman
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Oldman said:

I know, I thought one of the procedures removed G.A.S ! Maybe I should keep it and sell the McGregor. DohšŸ¤”

I canā€™t help you there Brian as Iā€™ve never tried one.

All I doĀ know is that a Handbox 400 through a Barefaced BigTwin II will stop a charging elephant and 100 paces! Seriously, I took my rig to the zoo. It really works šŸ˜‚

• Haha 2

Just now, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I canā€™t help you there Brian as Iā€™ve never tried one.

All I doĀ know is that a Handbox 400 through a Barefaced BigTwin II will stop a charging elephant and 100 paces! Seriously, I took my rig to the zoo. It really works šŸ˜‚

Ha ha, very true. Hmmm, I have just bought a Big Twin tooĀ šŸ¤£

• Haha 1

Proof of ownershipšŸ˜‚ actual snaps of the beast! Thereā€™s been enough of a thread (s) on here for me not to guild the Lily. What you see is what you get. Just the Head, not the CabsšŸ˜±

4740DC03-0F24-45B6-B9E6-4E423593360A.thumb.jpeg.dc7a2b9c33cc34036fa7282096303891.jpeg

1C3F933A-BE1E-4EE6-923D-9B5F217B9C81.thumb.jpeg.bcf0b7bf738addc1db770dbc1daa1cb7.jpeg

It sits nice with the Genzler 112-3ā€™s

91CA2ABD-005D-4B24-A34D-02B624F8965C.jpeg

33AB5EC4-614D-4E01-8B28-5B74692B5B4C.jpeg
Ā 

I could do a deal for a plug and play Rig! Head and Cabs. Collection only mind!

Edited by Oldman
  • Like 5

I am open to a deal, not a silly deal, a sensible value for money deal. And, hear this, I will take a ā€˜part chopā€™ on the ā€˜Rigā€™ in the shape of an Ibanez 5 String Bass, an SR type (I think itā€™s SR) anyway what are you thinking.

If your wondering why this change, itā€™s to do with logistics, the cabs, at 17.2 Kgā€™s theyā€™re a bit bulky and cumbersome for me in my delicate state šŸ¤”. The Head is a lovely piece of kit, I would like to keep it, but, thatā€™s heavy (for me) as well. AlsoĀ I have the unsung hero McGregorĀ Bassmate head and a Genz Neo Pak as a back up, so sorted really.

A word on the Bassmate, itā€™s 650 Watts into 4 Ohms, a big toroidal transformer making this a serious 1U Head with some old school tone. Itā€™s a serious contender IMO.

So, all together, split, what you desirešŸ¤—

Edited by Oldman
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bigwan said:

Lovely rig... Too far away alas... And a little shy of funds following recent spendage...

Ā 

And then you have customs and all that jumbo jumbo !

18 hours ago, Oldman said:

Part chop on the ā€œRigā€ not parts thereof. Ideally cash sale for R400, and the Cabs.

I know you mean what you say but it's a bit of a mystery to me exactly what you have in mind.

If the rig is for sale in parts just say so.

If the rig has to go in one deal then say so.

There aren't any sales or trades that don't fit either of those parameters.

The Rig is for sale in parts

The rig is for sale as a deal

There Iā€™ve said it

They're posted separately,Ā as initially that was the way of it, some one then enquired about the Rig, so yes, separately or together! Kapiche?

What if someone wants to buy both cabs but not the speakers unless sold with speaker cables but not the head, or the head without the casing but not if it includes the mains cable but not one of the speaker cabs, with or without?Ā 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stewblack said:

What if someone wants to buy both cabs but not the speakers unless sold with speaker cables but not the head, or the head without the casing but not if it includes the mains cable but not one of the speaker cabs, with or without?Ā 

They can Feckoff šŸ™„

• Haha 1

For sale: HB400.

You may want to purchase the two Genzler 112-3 Bass Cabs, also shown in this picture,Ā to further compliment your HB400 Bass AmplifierĀ purchase.

Ā