Why become a member? ×

For trade : 3 basses for a Stingray
£1350
Edinburgh

Edenburgh

Posting for my son who has inherited my bass habit.

Over the past few months he has developed a hankering for a US Musicman Stingray but after forecasting his financial income (pocket money) realises he needs to do a 3-into-1 trade type arrangement.

So ideally the following 3 basses would go in a single straight trade for a US Musicman Stingray (4 string, single pickup models only).

We reckon the three basses would land at the price of a secondhand Stingray (£1350ish).   Details follow:

Ibanez SR506  : usual SR series fast neck and a great way to get an affordable and easy playing six stringer.  Has a couple of small dings on edge of body but really clean otherwise.  No gig bag unfortunately.

Status Energy : Ash body and fitted with hipshot detuner (original tuner included). Also comes with a Hiscox Status branded case.    Bit of thumbnail grazing above the pickup but otherwise in great overall condition.

Status The Groove : this is the bass that has given him the taste for a Stingray.   Awesome sounding bass from the triple coil pickup (I seem to recall one is a dummy coil?).   Excellent condition.  Includes generic gig bag.

Soooo.....ideally the world would be nice and neat and someone out there is willing to part with a US 4 string single pickup Stingray in straight exchange for these three.    We realise the world often isn't that perfect but let's give it a shot....

More pics available upon request.  Ideally meet up for trade (edinburgh and central belt) rather than trying to post.

20210622_072830.jpg

20210622_072857.jpg

20210622_072935.jpg

Edited by Edenburgh
Fixed a typo and tidied up text
  • Like 6