Why become a member? ×

Songs that are bangers... that aren't sung in English

EBS_freak

2 hours ago, EBS_freak said:

One thing I am beginning to notice... is that non english language songs seem to have a more novelty edge to them...

Non English language songs that become hits in English speaking countries, maybe…

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Doctor J said:

Spent two days solid listening to this the other week and was just going to to post it. Absolutely awesome. 

How about:

I personally love this, but then I love a bit of Europop:

And of course this, my favourite metal track of all time:

This was a really good album, I can only see this one track on YouTube. He sings in whatever language he feels like sometimes, switching between them for different lines

I need to catch up on what he's done lately.

• Like 2

There are few better than Ondt Blod at mixing hardcore punk, metal and melody and they do it in Norwegian too. They're from the far North of Norway and include influences from the Sámi culture. Their album Natur is 35 minutes of relentless bangers 😁

The one foreign language track I adore is Pokusaj by Elvir Lakovic Laka - it was the Bosnia & Herzegovina Eurovision entry in 2008.  I have it on a huge mixed Spotify playlist and it just lifts my heart everytime it shuffles into play.  It's 100% mental.  These two are brother and sister, too.

Enjoy!