Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) Squier Classic Vibe Precision bass, 3.5kg, £275
£275
Bristol

jrixn1

For sale only:  Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass

£275 posted.  Update: now sold

All the specs are here: https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/squier-electric-basses/precision-bass/classic-vibe-60s-precision-bass/0374510500.html?rl=en_US

• Body: Poplar
  • Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
  • Nut width: 1.685" (42.8mm)
  • Weight: about 3.5kg (7lb 12oz).

The bridge is a replacement.

The tuners have been replaced with Hipshot Licensed Ultralites (worth £64).

Photos show only three strings, but bass has since been restrung with a new set of Adagio flats.

DSCF2864.JPG

DSCF2865.JPG

DSCF2866.JPG

DSCF2867.JPG

DSCF2868.JPG

PXL_20210619_163201341.2.jpg

Edited by jrixn1
  • Like 5

I've acquired one of these recently and it is a lovely instrument, excellent quality all round. Mine is sub 4kg so with the lightweight tuners I'm sure yours will be extremely comfortable on the shoulder. 

• Like 2

Hi @stewblack, yes collection is fine from central Bristol, or I can meet you somewhere convenient.

Before submitting the original ad, I searched EVERYWHERE for the original tuners, and could not find them.  Then when I saw your message just now, I suddenly thought of one last place I hadn't looked - and would you believe they were right there!

So the option exists for me to reinstall the stock tuners and reduce the price to £250.

Additionally, all four strings now included 😊 (a new set of Adagio flats, which arrived this morning).

I also have a pristine TGI "Extreme" gig bag (this one: https://www.peachguitars.com/tgi-gigbag-bass-guitar-extreme-series-.htm) which I can add for £35.

• MB1 locked this topic