Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Mesa Boogie Big Block Titan V12 in Bronco hard case & footswitch. £875.
£975
Potton, Central East Bedfordshire

*** Now Traded ***

Hi Folks

Up for sale for £TRADED or near offer is this fabulous Rolls-Royce of a bass amp that I bought from Chris aka @Beedster last year after the first Lockdown.

It's a Mesa Boogie Titan Big Block v12, housed in a fantastic Bronco case, and it comes with the incredibly useful 5-button footswitch. Basically, it's a dual-channel, tube/MOSFET hybrid 1200 watt monster of a bass amp that sounds amazing and is in fantastic condition and in full working order. 

I guess if you're reading this, then you'll have some idea of what this amp is capable of, but just in case, here's a link to all the tech spec for it.

https://www.mesaboogie.com/support/out-of-production/titan.html

And here's a link to Chris's For Sale ad from last year.. 

And a link to the earlier 2019 For Sale ad from when Chris bought it... 

"Why are you selling?" I hear you ask, which is a good question given how great this amp is. And the answer is simply that I'm not in a band at the moment since moving from West Sussex to Bedfordshire.. As such, my prospects of gigging are practically zero at the moment.. Plus if and when that happens, I have an Ashdown CTM100 and a Hughes & Kettner Bassbase 600 to keep me going. 

So here it is, a fantastic Titan v12 looking for a new home and some purposeful and regular high volume usage! 😁

Try out welcome in Potton, Central East Bedfordshire which is about 10 miles east of Bedford and 4 miles from the Beds/Cambridgeshire border. Tea & biccies available as is customary in these circles.. 

At this moment in time, I would much prefer collection only. But if shipping is the only option, then I could perhaps be persuaded to take the risk at buyers expense and only if its fully insured.

If you have any questions, ask away here or send me a PM.

Photos below where the Titan can be seen looking mean & moody atop my SWR Triad cab and next to my G&L SB1 (both of which aren't for sale).

Thanks for looking as ever... 😊

Nik

IMG_20210606_190321.jpg

IMG_20210606_185837.jpg

IMG_20210606_185849.jpg

IMG_20210606_185855.jpg

IMG_20210606_190252.jpg

IMG_20210606_190343.jpg

IMG_20210606_190348.jpg

Edited by silverfoxnik
Now Traded.
  • Like 8

Glorious, glorious amp. I sold this mid-Covid lockdown because cash was short and I wanted to keep my SVT. As prospects of gigs looked bleak I then sold my SVT, so I keep coming back to this page wondering if I can justify buying it back. These come up for sale only very rarely, because people who have them tend to keep them. As Nik says, it's the Rolls Royce of bass amps, one of the best Mesa ever made, and that's up against some pretty stiff opposition :) 

• Like 2

On 20/06/2021 at 12:07, Beedster said:

Glorious, glorious amp. I sold this mid-Covid lockdown because cash was short and I wanted to keep my SVT. As prospects of gigs looked bleak I then sold my SVT, so I keep coming back to this page wondering if I can justify buying it back. These come up for sale only very rarely, because people who have them tend to keep them. As Nik says, it's the Rolls Royce of bass amps, one of the best Mesa ever made, and that's up against some pretty stiff opposition :) 

Cheers Chris.. 👍😊

Time for a Sunday morning...

.. 'post Hancock resignation, maybe things are getting better in the world? '

... kind of BUMP!

For this awesome piece of kit that won't let you down, lie to the country or cheat on the wife and kids whilst out at gigs!! 

Seriously folks, this amp really does deliver 1200 Watts, have two footswitchable channels and it eats Class D amps for breakfast.. 😁

• silverfoxnik changed the title to FS: Mesa Boogie Big Block Titan V12 in Bronco hard case & footswitch. £875.
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Captain Rumble said:

Hi Nik

this is a bit of a silly question and it might be to stop me buying it but how heavy is it ?

John 

Hi John, 

Sorry - I've only just seen your question.

I'll weigh it in the morning and will get back to you. 

Nik

13 hours ago, Captain Rumble said:

Hi Nik

this is a bit of a silly question and it might be to stop me buying it but how heavy is it ?

John 

Morning @Captain Rumble

I've weighed it this morning and here's what my trusty scales tell me this Titan weighs:

19.77 kg

... or in old fashioned money, 

43.6 lb

If there's anything else you want to know, please ask. 

Cheers 

Nik

• silverfoxnik changed the title to TRADED: Mesa Boogie Big Block Titan V12 in Bronco hard case & footswitch. £875.