Why become a member? ×

Jule Amps Monique and M 700 power amp SOLD!
£2000
Sweden

bassmayhem

Well, well, well...

Since I just by chance - or something - happen to have TWO Monique preamps, I've decided to sell one amp setup, the one to the right in the picture.
The Jule M700 power amp is practically the same as one of the Spartan's power amps. Both are Hypex modules, and I can manage with just the Spartan's two Hypex power amp modules; they can drive all four Genzler cabs. No need for double amp setups.

51002665328_db769b9b63_k.jpg

I don't have to publish a lot of specs; all you need to browse can be found on the internet. (Not that there is much to browse; easier rig to handle is hard to find...)
Everything is as new, except for a minor scratch in the lacquer on the power amp. I covered that with a Sharpie, but it can be seen if you want to see it.
The Birdcage has the original soft case, and the power amp has a plastic camera case type of "briefcase". No speakons or patch cable, just the European type of power cables are included. 

The price direct from Jule is $3175 for the pair PLUS shipping and VAT and customs costs. That's around £2300 or 2700€ plus VAT and customs costs. No trades!

I sell the set for £1500/1770€ plus shipping at buyer's expense. Unfortunately, Brexit made shipping to the UK a very bad affair for the buyer... :( 
And: I use Transferwise for swift money transfer and minor costs. Never PayPal; they should be called ChargePal. Or the old fashioned bank transfer way. Here is my feedback page: 

Have a nice weekend, folks!

Edited by bassmayhem
  • Like 3

• bassmayhem changed the title to Jule Amps Monique and M 700 power amp NEW PRICE! £1500/1770€
1 hour ago, bassmayhem said:

Bump!
I don't find any way to change /delete the old price in the head of the ad. How do I do that?

Edit the first post (the button with three dots, top right of every post, has an 'Edit' choice; the first post shows the Title which can then be edited to suit...). Hope this helps; good luck with the sale. :rWNVV2D:

• bassmayhem changed the title to Jule Amps Monique and M 700 power amp SOLD!
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic