Why become a member? ×

Thoughts on the TC K212 cab

lownote

I have the chance to purchase one of these to go with my Ashdown 300MAG head. I have eh-eh experience of TC's cheaper BC cabs (OK at low volumes, more brash and rubbish at high) and wondered what folk with experience thought of the K?  It's really a choice of  my Phil Jones Cab 27 v the K212.

Edited by lownote12

6 hours ago, lownote12 said:

I have the chance to purchase one of these to go with my Ashdown 300MAG head. I have eh-eh experience of TC's cheaper BC cabs (OK at low volumes, more brash and rubbish at high) and wondered what folk with experience thought of the K?  It's really a choice of  my Phil Jones Cab 27 v the K212.

I had the K210's and they were *Excellent*. Clean, clear, punchy and uber composed at volume (I found anyway). The K series used Lavoce drivers, which I believe were a big upgrade over the BC series, which used basic Eminence drivers.

I genuinely preferred the k210s to the Vanderkley MNT210's I had. Not even for the money - they were better full stop. IMO, YMMV etc

• Thanks 1