Why become a member? ×

Vigier Arpege II 1987 TRADED
£1400
Bad Bentheim, Germany

Quasar79

1 hour ago, White Cloud said:

I've said it before and I'll reiterate that in my opinion these are stunning, state of the art basses.

Such a pity about the original pre however, I'll bet it still sounds ace. 

Good price too!

Thank you! It sounds really good, more versatile than my other one. Also the sweepable mids are great to have as an extra option:)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Quasar79 said:

Thank you! It sounds really good, more versatile than my other one. Also the sweepable mids are great to have as an extra option:)

I bet this will sound the absolute business  with the John East preamp.. Also with the Benedetti pickups in the passive mode too!!

Amazing basses and also very rare that an Arpege series 11 carbon necked bass comes up for sale!! for obvious reasons. TOO GOOD!!

The carbon neck looks in excellent condition as well..Great price for such a wonderful bass.. GLWTS 😃👍

Edited by wright/watt

4 hours ago, wright/watt said:

I bet this will sound the absolute business  with the John East preamp.. Also with the Benedetti pickups in the passive mode too!!

Amazing basses and also very rare that an Arpege series 11 carbon necked bass comes up for sale!! for obvious reasons. TOO GOOD!!

The carbon neck looks in excellent condition as well..Great price for such a wonderful bass.. GLWTS 😃👍

Thank you very much!:)

2 hours ago, wright/watt said:

BARGAIN ALERT!!!🙈👍

Yes, but still not good enough for a sale to the UK thanks to Brexit. I have to wait for an European buyer. These are the facts today unfortunately on the market.

• Sad 1

• MB1 locked this topic