Why become a member? ×

Scratchplate for Fender American Dimension V Deluxe with labelling for controls

delapoer

I've seen some of these basses with a labelled scratch plate (identifying the control function and cut/boost) and wondered if they are available anywhere as spares?  I haven't been able to find any yet, any ideas?

Edited by delapoer
spelling error

As a confirmed Dimension addict of a few year’s standing a sticker would be useful for me. Still can’t remember which position is inner or outer single coils.

Its important to know: my (non-existent at present) audience can really hear the difference when the band’s playing 😂

14 hours ago, delapoer said:

Thanks for the answers!  Does that mean you can only get one when you buy a new bass?

It's a very flimsy film so you wouldn't want it anyway. I once bought a near new Jazz that the original owner hadn't removed it. At first I was horrified that he had replaced the original scratchplate with a graphic guide loaded one! Off it came. Iirc the only thing holding it down was ''static suction'', or at least no adhesive to see.

On 19/06/2021 at 12:23, moley6knipe said:

As a confirmed Dimension addict of a few year’s standing a sticker would be useful for me. Still can’t remember which position is inner or outer single coils.

Its important to know: my (non-existent at present) audience can really hear the difference when the band’s playing 😂

I agree!

13 hours ago, Downunderwonder said:

It's a very flimsy film so you wouldn't want it anyway. I once bought a near new Jazz that the original owner hadn't removed it. At first I was horrified that he had replaced the original scratchplate with a graphic guide loaded one! Off it came. Iirc the only thing holding it down was ''static suction'', or at least no adhesive to see.

It sounds as though it's a throwaway thing anyway then, thanks to all for the answers!