Why become a member? ×

Sold Wood ans Tronics Chronos 5 custom bass
£1850

Fianso

Hello,

I'm selling my beautiful Wood ans Tronics Chronos 5 custom bass. As new,I played very little with because I mostly play with my jazz bass...  i'm a old school guy😏. I part with it because it stays at home without being played and it's a shame for an instrument of this quality. I have a little twinge in my heart because it's personnal project, a custom order to Woods & Tronics ...

It's in absolutely perfect condition, like new, no ding, no scuff, nothing at all! It's equipped like a fighter plane with top hardware and electronics! It sounds great, very versatile with a Mike Pope 4 band active / passive preamp. It never goes out of tune with very good quality Sperzel custom tuners. It's also equipped with red LED on the markings on the side of the handle, which is useful for poorly lit scenes.

Online ad = bass available.

Thank you 😏

So.

Price : £1850 shipping included

Configuration :

Body :

Nothern Ash
5A Flamed maple top
Finish Top : Trans red + High gloss
Finish Back : Candy red
Matching pickups covers

Neck :34' inch scale
Neckthru
5A Flame maple
Red Led on side dots
Graphite insert

Head :
Matching Headstcok

Fretboard :
5A Flame Maple
Wood and tronics « W » at 12 fret
Brass nut

Electronic :
Pickups : Nordstrand Blig Split
Preamp : Mike Pope Flex Core  (4 bands eq + active/passive) (5 knobs : Volume ; Balance ; Bass/Trebble ; Low mid/ High mid ; Passive tone)

Hardware :
Tuners : auto-locking tuners Sperzel custom red and black
Bridge : Hipshot
Strap lock

Thx

Edited by gary mac
  • Like 12

Take a look at your photos on the mobile phone version of basschat, they are not the right size, some show the bass as squashed, some show it stretched and the final photo makes it look like there is a big dip in the fretboard at the 11th fret. 

Sometimes when you load photos they appear as skewed and squashed on the mobile phone version of the website. 

It's a beautiful bass and people should see it correctly. :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Nice painting! Bernard De Bages? Reminds me of Joan Miro. 

Interesting... i wouldn't thought of these painters. To me... it was more a stuff like Starsky's Ford Grand Torino... something more funky you know ! 😁 

4 minutes ago, Fianso said:

Interesting... i wouldn't thought of these painters. To me... it was more a stuff like Starsky's Ford Grand Torino... something more funky you know ! 😁 

I don't mean the bass, I mean the picture on the wall behind the bass! 😊

1 hour ago, binky_bass said:

I don't mean the bass, I mean the picture on the wall behind the bass! 😊

Oh sorry i didn't understand ! 😅 It's a painting by Yves BAGES, he was a painter from Liège in Belgium ☺️