Why become a member? ×

Alpher Cobia Prime V2 TRADED.
£1950
Wigan.

MNY

I picked this bass up in a trade recently. It’s absolutely mint and like new, it plays beautifully with a medium low action and has just had new Markbass strings fitted. For the uninitiated Alpher Instruments are fast gaining a world wide reputation as bass and guitar builders, and are firmly established as one of the UK’s premium luthiers. The wait for their instruments can be long, so grab yourself the opportunity to score a mint example at well under RRP! 

I am happy to consider a straight trade for a bass of equivalent value and have a preference for jazz style basses. I am also happy to look at something cheaper with cash my way or even a more expensive instrument with a small cash contribution from me, it depends on what’s out there.  I have specced the bass on the Alpher website and you can see the new RRP in the attachment, along with all the relevant build/spec details.. As far as I know this is the only bass of its kind. It comes with a branded Alpher Hiscox case, and a special adjusting tool. I am happy to drive a reasonable distance to meet a prospective buyer, or even deliver myself to a local destination.  No offence intended but I would rather not send the bass outside of the UK.  I will be open to a trade for  a nice short or medium scale bass as well. 

If you have any questions or trade offers  please drop me a pm ,I will be more than happy to assist. 

Cheers.

B456BD39-D8D1-4058-953C-9FD11FCB41F9.jpeg

F0982070-B339-489E-8DDB-A46E622C2B87.jpeg

C2CA9B0E-01ED-48FB-AB2E-03C69473E497.jpeg

4C7D6BDA-6C62-4A20-BD3F-40E955E58831.jpeg

Edited by MNY
  • Like 7

• Kev locked this topic