Why become a member? ×

Hello from sunny Bolton

Hacksawbob

Hi Folks, I have been lurking on the forum for a while and thought I might do the  formal introduction thing. I am/was mainly an acoustic guitar player for about 30 years mainly folk and irish stuff. A couple of years back a freind offered me a Fenix short scale bass cheep and it took off from there. Now I finally get what my bass player from many many moons ago meant weant he said "wait until you hear the call of the wild" :) Currently gardian to (apart from the Fenix)  a Mexican Pbass, an Ibanez sr305 and a hand made jazz bass I picked up from Ebay which is not light but has oodles of tone. I think I am about at saturation point but hasn't stopped me oggling the various offereings in the for sale section.  I do a lot of 3D printing so I have been creating various bits and bats that I may make them available on here and see if there is any interest. I hope to be an active member of the forum but still a low end noob so go easy on me!

Regards,

Bob.

• Like 3