Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** De Gier Elevation 6 String Bass with Aguilar OBP-3 Pre-amp, Häussel Big Mag Pickups & Hiscox Hard Case. £1900.
£1900
Basildon, Essex.

binky_bass

Hi all, 

Better photos added!

Happy to talk about a 4 month payment plan if that helps anyone. 

I'm looking to potentially part with this astronomically good De Gier Elevation 6 bass for one reason only - to acquire a VERY specific bass that I very much want! Should this specific bass sell, then this will be withdrawn. Just to clarify (even though I thought it was pretty obvious!) I'm not interested in any trades of any kind at all, this is strictly sale only! 

This is an absolutely mint De Gier Elevation 6, it is a remarkably good bass, lightweight, excellent tonal pallette, beautifully constructed, about as much as anyone could want from a bass! 

Last time I spoke to Sander he said it would be €4000+ for one of these in this spec, and that was a few years ago, so factor in shipping and taxes and you'll be nearing €5000 (£4300ish) for one of these now.

The bass is in truly excellent condition, the Häussel Big Mag pickups provide a huge sound alongside the Aguilar OBP-3 pre-amp. It sports Hipshot Ultralite tuners and a custom ETS bridge, it has a stunning Maple burl front and back with matching front and rear headstock caps too, a beautiful Pau Ferro fretboard with  binding and a zero fret just infront of the nut. Weight is near as dammit 4kg with a 34" scale. 

I'm looking for £1900 for this beast, with that I can include a brand new Hiscox hard case. I can ship it but this must be understood to be at your risk a your expense. You're very welcome to collect, or we can discuss a fair meeting point. 

Any questions, please ask! 

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 8

• MB1 locked this topic