Why become a member? ×

Staying Busy

Bluewine

I'm still here guys;

The busiest gigging summer of my life and I get hit with health issues. I haven't had to cancel any shows yet 

The acoustic division of Maple Road is keeping us a float. We had to outdoor gigs on June 4th and June 5th. Nice weather and really cool crowds.

This Thursday we have a Festival Gig in the afternoon and a Theatre gig Thursday night.

We have moved away from the traditional 4 hour US bar gigs. To be honest I think it's a thing of the past.

I hope the UK will open up a little more when it's save. I've lost 3 close friends to Covid.

Stay in touch.

Blue

FB_IMG_1622532256156.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Good to hear from you Blue. We’re starting to open up again over here for both rehearsals and gigging but it’s baby steps.  I think most of us are mentally prepared for it all to get locked-down again if the situation demands it.

Welcome back 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Len_derby said:

Good to hear from you Blue. We’re starting to open up again over here for both rehearsals and gigging but it’s baby steps.  I think most of us are mentally prepared for it all to get locked-down again if the situation demands it.

Welcome back 

Thanks Len,

Much appreciated.

Blue

• Like 1