Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Serek Midwestern *on Hold for 2-3 months*
£1600
London

Clarky

Fabulous handmade short scale bass but I now have a few fabulous basses and my cowpunk band, for which this was bought (a replacement for my Mustang), looks to be toast. I bought it from BC six or seven months ago (ad link below with tons of pics and specs) and have since sourced a black s/p and TRC from Serek for more of a Gibson TV yellow look. Still have the tort s/p and TRC. Very light bass and plays slickly with flats.

Collection south of Hammersmith Bridge or post at cost. UK-only after some post-Brexit horror stories (2 of which I have been involved in).

No trades due to aforementioned surfeit of basses and lack of opportunity to use them! This normally results in PMs along lines of "hi mate, sure I can't tempt you to trade with a xxxxxx ..." but to be clear. No trades, thanks!

Previous FS link 

20210605_151815.jpg

20210605_151829.jpg

20210605_151803.jpg

20210605_151837.jpg

Edited by Hamster
Sold
  • Like 12

On 05/06/2021 at 18:12, Clarky said:

This normally results in PMs along lines of "hi mate, sure I can't tempt you to trade with a xxxxxx ..." but to be clear. No trades, thanks!

Damn! And my xxxxxx has just been gathering dust for months, too ...

😂

If I had seen this 2 weeks ago I would have crossed your palm with silver.  But I bought one new last week.

These really are quality-made basses and the waiting list for new ones is nearly a year showing the growing demand.  The B90 PU in this is fast becoming a big seller in not just Serek basses but aftermarket upgrades too.

GLWS - someone is going to be very lucky with this!

• Thanks 1

• Clarky changed the title to Serek Midwestern *BACK UP FS*
  • gary mac locked this topic
  • Hamster unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Clarky changed the title to Serek Midwestern *handmade s/s gorgeness for £1500*
  • Clarky changed the title to Serek Midwestern *on Hold for 2-3 months*
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Hamster changed the title to **SOLD**Serek Midwestern *on Hold for 2-3 months*
  • gary mac locked this topic