Orbea Aqua T105 Road bike 2011 for sale
£350
Nr Buckingham

I have had this bike since new, however, for the last 7 years it has only had 621km ( 384miles) of use in my garage mounted on a turbo trainer. It is in overall very good condition. There is no apparent damage to any of the parts (all in very good working order), although the pedals are a bit shabby, there is oil marking between the chainring and rear stay and the white handlebar tape is a little grubby (all per pics). Size 57 (will suit someone 5ft 9" to 6ft 0" tall)

The bike is fitted with Shimano throughout: levers, chainset, rear sprocket and front and rear derailleurs are 105. Brakes and pedals are Ultegra. Wheelset is Shimano RH500. Both true and working beautifully. Saddle is Bontrager (no idea of model).

Tyres are Continental Gatorskins but at least 6 years old you may wish to change them (along with the inner tubes). They are currently at full road pressure without any apparent issues.

It also comes with a spare (true) wheel fitted with a new indoor turbo trainer tyre (not suitable for outdoor riding). Shimano 105 sprocket to match the main wheel. 

Price is for collection only. I have three other bikes at home and a new Wattbike coming so this is surplus to requirements. I will list this elsewhere in a couple of weeks once BC has had a chance to pick up, what I believe to be, a bargain. 

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_3010.jpeg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3014D.jpeg

• Like 1