Why become a member? ×

Shuker Fretless 5 string - £1100 ONO - Open To Sensible Offers - *SOLD*
£1650
Berkhamsted

MrT-Bass

I had an enquiry so to update for anyone who's interested...the weight of the bass is 4.35kgs.

Balances really well and feels pretty comfortable all round, thin fast neck, etc...I'm 10 miles NW of the M25 for anyone who wants to give it a spin!

On 28/06/2021 at 14:42, MrT-Bass said:

Thanks @Huw Foster ...I'm surely going to regret selling this but I can't justify keeping at the moment. 

Yes...a bit of Stella...with dodgy intonation it seems 😂   Nothing to do with the bass I must add...Just a lack of time playing this lovely bass!!

Here's another clip from an old practice log when jumpers were still in order...oh wait, they kind of still are!!

Anyone interested in this fine specimen? 

What recording is that? Sounds like a Rhodes doing the comping (at least coming out of my phone)and I’ve never heard Chet with and electric piano before. I’d like to check it out. Great playing, sir. 

9 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

What recording is that? Sounds like a Rhodes doing the comping (at least coming out of my phone)and I’ve never heard Chet with and electric piano before. I’d like to check it out. Great playing, sir. 

@Quatschmacher It's from a record called "She Was Too Good For Me". First track on here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • MrT-Bass changed the title to Shuker Fretless 5 string - Sound samples added - Further price drop £1350 ono!!

Final price drop - £1250 ONO!!

This seems to have been a popular post for viewing (3.9k) but no definite buyers have come forward so I'll probably keep it for a while.

It may end up back with Jon or at Bass Direct if I don't decide to hold on to it.

• MrT-Bass changed the title to Shuker Fretless 5 string - Sound samples added - £1250 ONO - Final Price Drop!!
  • MrT-Bass changed the title to Open To Sensible Offers - Shuker Fretless 5 string - Sound samples added - £1100 ONO - Post revival / Price drop
  • MrT-Bass changed the title to Shuker Fretless 5 string - £1100 ONO - Open To Sensible Offers
  • 1 month later...
On 25/06/2021 at 00:42, MrT-Bass said:

Here are a few samples for those who were asking...Kind of makes me want to keep it. 

Best with headphones. Groove sample was biased to the front pickup and melody sample towards the back.

Sounds great and if you play the 2 vids together it sounds even better. I don't need this, would love it though

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • MrT-Bass changed the title to Shuker Fretless 5 string - SOLD