Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot RAH350SMX ******SOLD******
£250
St Helens

bigthumb

1 hour ago, stewblack said:

These are (for me) the best of the TE's - and they're all great. 

Good luck with your sale. 

Cheers Stew. I'm not going to lose any sleep if it don't sell. I kind of forgot just how good this sounded with the valve pre. 

1 hour ago, bigthumb said:

Cheers Stew. I'm not going to lose any sleep if it don't sell. I kind of forgot just how good this sounded with the valve pre. 

Yep. My SMX will be be the last to go. 

I think I was that previous owner, and this amp is a beast.  I owned it and took care of it for c 25 years (I have since become acquainted with an Osteopath mind). Bigthumb was a great buyer too.

Given the amount of love on Basschat for TE, this should find a home PDQ.  GLWTS

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheGreek said:

PM'ed...

And replied.

Still here. I've been trying to find a suitable box and packaging but so far nothing yet. I'm not too keen on shipping this without being 100% satisfied that it's packed well. 

Edited by bigthumb
Really need to proof read the gibberish I type sometimes
  • Haha 1

I think the only way to ship heavy amps these days is with a shipper that does the packing ( and charges the big bucks ) so they are able to insure it properly. Probably they take proper care!

Anyone else, no matter how well you pack it they find a bigger truck to drop it out the back and shrug when it shows up broken.

20 minutes ago, Thornybank said:

If anyone cares, I have a Trace Elliot badged ABS rack case with a UV unit and power leads in it.... 

...kinda perfect for this....

...if I don't buy it for m'sel'...

Sounds interesting....