Why become a member? ×

If I were selling a bass for £3000 I’d make sure my pictures were in focus.

ash

Well it’s a shame the case is not Fender. High street prices are high for 70’s Fenders at the moment but they vary so much in quality (and weight) it’s difficult to definitively price them. I’d be offering half the asking price max. But it would have to weigh under 4.5kgs to tempt me 😉

7 minutes ago, ash said:

Well it’s a shame the case is not Fender. High street prices are high for 70’s Fenders at the moment but they vary so much in quality (and weight) it’s difficult to definitively price them. I’d be offering half the asking price max. But it would have to weigh under 4.5kgs to tempt me 😉

I look through the highly priced lefty 70's Fenders on Reverb. Have to wonder if I splurged the cash whether I'd receive something that turned out to be Dreck.

Edited by JottoSW1

That’s in very very good condition for a 44 year old Fender P. Best combination too of gloss black with maple. I’d say it’s worth well  over £2k. Not the normal dross you see by any means.

Edited by vinorange

5 hours ago, ash said:

It weighs 4.2 kilos...

• Haha 2