Why become a member? ×

Cort Bass GB75 JH £300 FT
£350
Bristol

RiverofDeceit69

*Price Drop £300*

For sale/ trade here is my Cort Bass GB75 JH in Trans black

Owned for about two years, played many shows and recorded with it but I'm no longer in a hardcore band, so I don't need a 5 string.

• Omega Bass bridge
  • Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound J-Bass pickup in the neck
  • Hipshot Ultralite Machine heads
  • Swamp Ash Body
  • 2 Band EQ, pickup selector, volume
  • Maple neck (with a nice flame maple)
  • Humbucker in the back ( great stingray tone)
  • Spoke wheel truss rod adjustment (like those on musicman basses)
  • comes with gig bag

Ideally I'd like to trade it for a bass in the same price range (preferably fretless)

Few nicks here and there on the body, and a few up the neck but nothing noticeable.

The battery cover on the back came off unfortunately.

one of the tuning pegs is slightly bent, but works perfectly still.

The neck pickup is a bit temperamental due to soldering work, but its a 2 minute fix to re-solder the wire - I just don't have access to a soldering iron right now.

Other than that, it's in full working order and good condition

COLLECTION FROM BIRMINGHAM

IMG_20210527_154456_100.jpg

IMG_20210527_154537_363.jpg

IMG_20210527_154506_560.jpg

IMG_20210527_154622_053.jpg

IMG_20210527_154718_147.jpg

IMG_20210527_154726_345.jpg

Edited by RiverofDeceit69
PRICE CHANGE
  • Like 1

I sell an exactly similar one about 2 years ago, very nice and characteristic sound...  I upgraded the neckPU with DiMarzio, I see you had to do also that... the factory PU was not in level with the bridge PU..    GLWTS!

2 minutes ago, SzunaP said:

I sell an exactly similar one about 2 years ago, very nice and characteristic sound...  I upgraded the neckPU with DiMarzio, I see you had to do also that... the factory PU was not in level with the bridge PU..    GLWTS!

Agreed, great tone from both pickups, especially with the neck pickup upgrade! Thank you :)

I had two exactly the same (one with a crazy figured maple board) Both superb basses, I liked just about everything about them - I bought the two for gigging at the start of last year but then the gigs stopped. I then had a fresh round of GAS from being on here too much instead of playing and started buying a lot more basses. Somewhere in amongst all that, both Corts got sold. 

I raised the single coil and lowered the humbucker which helped a lot. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bump ! I too upgraded the neck pup to Seymour Dunc and it really makes this a very versatile bass which has a super comfy neck and the EQ is very useful. In passive you get a good range of other tones so for £300 this really is a bargain, well made and the flamed necks are beautiful! I bought dub-junkie’s ( see above post ) first one with the “crazy figuring”. Got the SD 1/4 pounder neck pup off here for £40 too.

GLWTS 

PS Hi to dub_junkie in Shropshire ! You get about a bit don’t you?  Ayrshire to Shropshire. Tried the Shropshire Blue cheese yet ? Very underated. 🤓🍻

• Like 1