Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Helix LT - Plus extras **SOLD**
£550
N O R W I C H

Dood

Line 6 Helix LT

https://line6.com/helix/

Helix® guitar processors have set a new standard for speed and ease of use to craft authentic and responsive guitar tones. Each product in the Helix family provides a familiar approach to tone creation, with a straightforward and intuitive interface that eliminates complex menu diving, and replaces it with incredibly easy interaction. Helix products deliver extensive flexibility for a variety of applications, enabling you to take tones from studio to stage—and back again.

Powered by next-generation HXTM Modeling technology, the Helix family recreates amps, cabs, mics, and effects with accuracy and precision. Vintage and modern tube amp models give an authentic sound and feel, and are designed to interact with your playing like the originals.

Comes with -

Push On Pedal toppers (six installed for top row buttons, easily popped off if not needed). You can still slide your fingers underneath and operate the touch sensitive functionality, but this helps to stop unnecessary triggering when editing patches if, like me you have big bass player hands and looooong fingers!!

The best screen protector out there made by the awesome @intime-nick that I bought to protect my investment, £20 well spent!

Original Box and hopefully all the case candy too (including the power lead ha ha!)

Free insured / tracked shipping, or you are most welcome to come collect!

The swirls on the device is just where I have wiped with a damp cloth for the pictures, but the casing does have the odd mark on it from having been used but certainly not abused!

I can throw in a pedal board carry case too for an extra £40, (to accommodate the cost of the bag and additional shipping costs).

Recents - 3 of 3.jpeg

Recents - 2 of 3.jpeg

Recents - 1 of 3.jpeg

Edited by Dood
  • Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic