Why become a member? ×

SOLD Korg SV-1 73 Stage Piano
£600
Colne

Selling my Korg SV-1 Stage piano. For those of you into ivory tinkling, you'll probably know what the deal is. For the rest of you, this is a 73 key stage piano with a vintage vibe. Sound-wise, the focus is on piano, electric piano and to a lesser extent, organs and strings. The onboard sounds are first class. The emphasis is on live performance and user friendlyness, so all controls for EQ, Effects, Amp modelling, presets and saved sounds are on the front panel - no menu diving! Has MIDI I/O so can be used as a controller keyboard. Also has a USB output for connecting to PC/Mac editor software.

I bought this from a close friend whom I work with in a touring theater group. He bought a Korg Grand Stage so I took this off his hands for my home studio. It has been well gigged, but everywhere it's been, I've been with it so I know it's been well looked after. Just the keyboard for sale - no stand or bag, which is reflected in the price.

Collection only from Colne, Lancashire, although I would consider a meet up within a reasonable distance.

IMG_5560.JPG

IMG_5561.JPG

IMG_5562.JPG

Edited by bamboscha

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic