Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 5 H - Price reduction £1,050 SOLD
£1100
Long Ashton, Bristol

Framca

Price now reduced to £1,050.

2001 Stingray 5 in excellent condition with a weight of 9lb 12oz according to our kitchen scales.  There are two small dings which I've included in the photos - one just inside the bridge and the other which is top front middle.  Recently professionally set up with new round wounds (would need to try and check model of strings) that still have plenty of life in them.  A vintage style hard case (not original) is included within the price and is fully functional.  Happy to meet up within an hour's drive or collection from Long Ashton which is just outside Bristol.  Also open to posting within its case and would be well bubble wrapped and boxed up.  Thanks for looking

IMG_2797.jpeg

IMG_2798.jpeg

IMG_2799.jpeg

IMG_2800.jpeg

IMG_2801.jpeg

IMG_2802.jpeg

IMG_2803.jpeg

IMG_2804.jpeg

IMG_2805.jpeg

Edited by Framca
To include weight within description.
  • Like 3

Hi Ebenezer,

It's 9lb 12oz according to our kitchen scales - I'll edit the description to include this as it should've been there to begin with!  Thanks for your interest and let me know if you've any further queries.  At the risk of playing mind games with you, I've started to waver a little over selling it so if you're interested, get in quick!

• Like 1

• Framca changed the title to Musicman Stingray 5 H - Price reduction £1,050 SOLD
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic