Why become a member? ×

New Ibanez Mikro GSRM20 neck
£50
NL

I recently acquired a new (replacement parts) Ibby Mikro bass neck, totally unused and not drilled. Unfortunately for the project I was planning the nut is not wide enough, so looking if I can make someone else happy.

Looking to get what I paid (50 quid) price excludes shipping.

5FB23693-84E4-4EDE-9CC7-DD69AC8C9517.jpeg

69CA4B01-A950-4F1A-99F4-FD2801B5687C.jpeg

• 5 months later...

Oh god now I’m tempted, if shipping to the UK isn’t bank busting I may be able to get this neck in a couple of weeks once the heat from the wife for buying another full bass dies down. 

could then use the old one with this neck as a lower tuning Mikro Bass. 

I had been upgrading my Mikro for a few weeks and was putting the final touches on it the other night and stuck Labella Jamersons on her, had the action almost perfect but the neck bow was around a full 1mm when fretted on the 1st & 17th and checked over the 7th. Thought I could tighten the truss rod to get it down to the .3mm I had before with my D’addario Chromes and then suddenly CRACK truss rod snaps, gutted.

Managed to convince the wife to let me buy another full Mikro she isn’t happy as I have 5 other basses but for me the Mikro is my favourite to play as it’s the most comfortable. 

If the shipping isn’t going to be too much then I might nab this off you when the wife chills out a bit as it would be a shame for my baby to go to waste.

7 hours ago, Stuey3D said:

Oh god now I’m tempted, if shipping to the UK isn’t bank busting I may be able to get this neck in a couple of weeks once the heat from the wife for buying another full bass dies down. 

could then use the old one with this neck as a lower tuning Mikro Bass. 

I had been upgrading my Mikro for a few weeks and was putting the final touches on it the other night and stuck Labella Jamersons on her, had the action almost perfect but the neck bow was around a full 1mm when fretted on the 1st & 17th and checked over the 7th. Thought I could tighten the truss rod to get it down to the .3mm I had before with my D’addario Chromes and then suddenly CRACK truss rod snaps, gutted.

Managed to convince the wife to let me buy another full Mikro she isn’t happy as I have 5 other basses but for me the Mikro is my favourite to play as it’s the most comfortable. 

If the shipping isn’t going to be too much then I might nab this off you when the wife chills out a bit as it would be a shame for my baby to go to waste.

Shipping would be 15 quid, just dm me if you want to proceed. Am not often on BC nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...