Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 Sansamp Paradriver V1 - SOLD
£110
Cheshire

tayste_2000

This floor version of our RPM rackmount provides the same detailed tone shaping possibilities for any signal source. It is particularly useful with acoustic, electric and bass guitars, and upright bass,  either direct to a mixing console or with an instrument amplifier. The Para Driver DI gives your instrument a natural warmth and presence, as if miking it through a tube pre-amp. The SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh, unnatural harmonics of piezo pickups, while the Drive control offers some tasteful edge — just a little or over-the-top.

For more information click here: https://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/paradriver-di/

As mint as a mint thing, boxed, with no velcro underneath.

Basically been playing around with DI's and preamps and I don't need 7 🤷‍♂️

Got in a trade for quite frankly a great price especially considering the condition.

Shipping - £5

Trades considered for a Fishman Platinum Pro EQ/DI Analog Preamp (Stomp version)

60355948-7887-4FD4-B7A8-B23F4E976003.jpeg

8A5F46A6-225A-4520-B572-99FA6F11EEDE.jpeg

6DA2FD0A-900E-4202-8CFB-CD286B750F35.jpeg

7EF3E6B5-9254-4103-977B-41711CC1ED1B.jpeg

Edited by tayste_2000

I'd agree, I was just looking at the V2 (in the link) and thinking, well the mid frequencies on offer are nowhere near as useful as the V1.

But in my shootout I preferred the Fishman I have for double bass and for electric bass I have a SFX custom jobby that is pulling DI and IEM mixer duties, then I have a Countryman Type 10, then I have a Groove Tubes Tube Di and then and then and then.

Only so many DI's a man needs.......

• MB1 locked this topic