Why become a member? ×

fs/ft - Modulus Quantum 4 build in 1999
£1300
Hamburg

Bass Boomer

Modulus Quantum 4 build in 1999

The Bass is used and played but technically in a good condition. It has some bumps and scratches. It also has some fret wear but still great playable. On the neck you can see the finish peals off at some parts. On one pic you see some round thing in the neck. I don't really know what it is but you can't feel it...its just a optical issue.

The bass is located in Hamburg/Germany

Now on eBay! https://www.ebay.de/itm/284322877047

modulus2.JPG

modulus9.JPG

modulus8.JPG

modulus7.JPG

modulus6.JPG

modulus5.JPG

modulus3.JPG

modulus1.JPG

modulus4.JPG

Edited by Bass Boomer
  • Like 2

I just wonder how it is possible to have so much damage ? Was someone clumsy or was it dropped ?

Been looking for a four string Modulus bass for a long time (even bought a Modulus 5 in the meantime but 5 isn't my thing) but the damage on this bass is really weird...Even if it doesn't affect the sound, bass players buy for a great deal with their eyes..

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, wombatboter said:

I just wonder how it is possible to have so much damage ? Was someone clumsy or was it dropped ?

I got the bass this way. The pre owner said it might be cause of thermal reasons!? I really don’t know.

The wear on the neck finish and the frets suggests to me that this bass has been well played. The circular damaged spot on the back of the neck is surely impact related but the 'fraying' of the finish seal at the edges of the fretboard is occasionally seen on older Modulus basses. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chris2112 said:

The wear on the neck finish and the frets suggests to me that this bass has been well played. The circular damaged spot on the back of the neck is surely impact related but the 'fraying' of the finish seal at the edges of the fretboard is occasionally seen on older Modulus basses. 

Well, yes...its not new ;) ...but still a nice player!