Why become a member? ×

- Bass Player wanted for Alt Rock / Americana / Indie band - West Sussex area

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks, 

Due to a recent house move, I've had to leave a really great band called Mercury Moon that I've been playing in for the last couple of years...

The kind of music they play is listed in the header above but just to say over and above that, they're great people; very talented and into what they're doing, which is enjoying making music with a chilled out and friendly vibe. 

Based in West Sussex, the band is very keen to find a new bass player for rehearsing, gigging and recording as soon as possible so I thought that there might be a few Basschatters on here who'd be interested in the opportunity, hence this post. 

Here's a link to their Gumtree ad which says it all:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/community/bass-player-wanted-for-alt-rock-americana-indie-band/1405317919?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

If you're interested and would like to know more, feel free to send me a PM, otherwise, contact them directly via their Gumtree ad. 

Thanks for looking.. 😊

Nik

50 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

That looks like a very nice gig for someone, Nik. Shame they're not closer to Harrow. 

Thanks Jack, 

I was very sad to have to leave to be honest.. 

The band was also doing a lot of songwriting during the lockdowns, so I think their plan is to mix it up a bit with some original tunes alongside the covers.. 

• 6 months later...