Why become a member? ×

Marshall Integrated 200watt amplifier head - *SOLD*
£85
Aylesbury

Shed clearing: (NOW SOLD)
This classic has  seen some years but all works and is perfectly gig-able. Nice tone too!! 200 watts of smooth power!

I have serviced and cleaned all the electronics and even added a lick of paint to make it look more presentable.

Tried with a variety of cabs (that I’m selling 😉) and has a wide range of and tones.

Collection from Aylesbury or buyer arranged courier.

9AD44022-BA2B-401D-9703-C91D54436438.jpeg

Edited by Bass Wielder

• 3 weeks later...

I've played one of them in the combo they did. Odd dimensions, very shallow, but fair play it's got a great sound. Amazing amount of volume for a 200w amp and you can run it with a power amp too as it has a crossover. Really nice piece of kit. Worth a bump.

On 10/06/2021 at 14:29, kwmlondon said:

I've played one of them in the combo they did. Odd dimensions, very shallow, but fair play it's got a great sound. Amazing amount of volume for a 200w amp and you can run it with a power amp too as it has a crossover. Really nice piece of kit. Worth a bump.

Appreciated and agreed!🤩

ps: also has great tones from its analogue design!!!!!
Must say, my best tones ever,  came from analogue amps and a 1974 Ampeg V4b (valves) and that weighed as much as a yacht! This is not too bad in weight but I’ve gone to the dark side of digital!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Bass Wielder changed the title to Marshall Integrated 200watt amplifier head
7 minutes ago, LewisK1975 said:

I remember having one of these back in the day.  Loved it, the only thing I did was move the carrying handle from the top to the side which made carrying it a lot easier..

Makes sense👍🏽

• Bass Wielder changed the title to Marshall Integrated 200watt amplifier head (NOW SOLD)