Why become a member? ×

SOLD - EarthQuaker Devices 'Bit Commander' Analog Octave Synth - SOLD
£130
Derbyshire

Volume

For sale I have the fabulous 'Bit Commander' Analog Octave Synth pedal from EQD, in great condition (with just a little cosmetic wear to the artwork/logo beneath the footswitch - visible on the attached photo.)

My favourite synth pedal on the market (and - believe me - I've owned a few!) This is the 5th or 6th Bit Commander that I've owned over the years - my boards tend to have at least 2 Bit Commanders on. A really easy to use, musical pedal with great tracking, and it's (hand)built like a tank!

From EQD;

"The Bit Commander is a monophonic analog guitar synthesizer with four octaves of vintage square wave synth tones. Its no-nonsense interface makes it easy to add or subtract octaves to create a wide variety of sounds without having to dial in envelopes or oscillators. Ripping sub-octave thump, pulsing octave down, a lightly squared base tone and a swelling transformer based octave up all join together to make a single guitar sound like an army of olde tyme synths."

More info from EQD here.

Pedal is in great shape, works flawlessly, sounds great, comes in its original box from EQD, and can be posted (tracked) within the UK for £5

image0.jpeg

Edited by Volume
Pedal has now sold - thread title updated to reflect this
  • Like 1

To confirm - this is the V.2 which I'm selling. 

The V.2 saw the inclusion of a soft touch relay-based switching (though - having owned four v.1s now, I've never had any issue,) and they moved some of the knob positions

Thanks!

Rich

Edited by Volume
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Volume said:

The V.2 saw the inclusion of a soft touch relay-based switching (though - having owned four v.1s now, I've never had any issue,) and they moved some of the knob positions

Thanks!

Rich

Soft touch buttons are nice. Knob positions don’t make much difference as they are functionally identical. 

7 hours ago, Volume said:

To confirm - this is the V.2 which I'm selling. 

Thanks!

Rich

Excellent, thanks for clearing that up. I was a bit confused as to which version yours was. 

• 1 month later...
  • MB1 locked this topic