Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-01 (with pickup/pre upgrades) - SOLD
£800

Sibob

SOLD

Mild deja-vu here, as I sold one of these, albeit different colour, a few years ago (to great regret as some of you might know haha), however I need to sell either my DJ5 or this, so while I'm not sure I want rid of this 55-01, the first one to go...the other stays.

This is an excellent condition 2010 Lakland Skyline 55-01, and has upgraded pickups and electronics.
It's been fitted with US Bartolini Dual Coils and Bartolini's 3 band, active/passive NTMB circuit, the same as in many high-end boutique basses. That's around £350 worth of upgraded electronics, not including fitting/setup etc.

Lakland Skylines typically don’t come with a case, this will come with a simple gigbag/cover, or for an extra £50, a Fusion Urban gigbag in excellent condition.
Weight comes in at approx 9.3lbs on my kitchen scales. Balances beautifully.

It's currently strung with La Bella Gold White Nylon Tapewounds. Although I can switch these out for some La Bella RX 45-105 steels if preferred. The bass will almost certainly want a setup if we do that though.

I'm pretty firm on the price due to the work done on the bass. No trades I'm afraid, unless you randomly have a Lakland Hollowbody short-scale (HB-30) hanging around.

Would prefer safe collection/meetup in Hemel Hempstead or High Wycombe areas.
Can discuss postage at your expense & risk (I would then recommend the added Fusion gigbag).

SOLD

IMG_5647.thumb.JPG.52441fbd20290bcfcb09a548fe79dae9.JPG

IMG_5646.thumb.JPG.e92c6ed67502eea24bb9c37e77ea43f8.JPG

Many thanks
Si

Edited by Sibob
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic