Why become a member? ×

SPECTOR EURO LT, VIOLET FADE 4 STRING. *** WITHDRAWN***
£1620
saltcoats, North Ayrshire, Scotland. UK

geofio

Absolutely beautiful!  Violet and ultra amber are my favourites of the Spector colours and the finishes are superb.  A really stunning instrument and I can imagine this sounds wonderful.  Really sorry to hear that you've been prevented from playing.  I'm sure that you'll have considered it, but maybe short-scale could help?  The Spector Shorty or Bantam might be worth a try if you wished to stick with the Spector tone and feel

• Like 4

Dean Markley Blue steel's fitted, bass sounds awesome, managed to record with the bass onto a track,  it just growls. Played it through the Dug Pinnick pedal/preamp. great combination.   Bass still for sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Smashing bass bud, unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you...don't know if you've tried fingerless compression gloves but I use them & they do help. I've got a new pair here if you want to try them...🙂

thanks Dov65, my arms are totally weak not just the hand, i have bad nerve issues and my playing days are over, I have fought it the last few years, but I am done now.  thanks George

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • geofio changed the title to SPECTOR EURO LT, VIOLET FADE 4 STRING. *** WITHDRAWN***
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic