Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Iron Ether FMeron
£175
Derby, UK

pantherairsoft

Hi all,

I've only had this for a short while, but I already know it's not the right fit for me. Honestly, this thing is INCREDIBLE, but it's just not fitting in place for the project I picked it up for.

Loads of buzz and videos online for anyone looking for a very different synth pedal that does a touch of OC2 octave tone, a touch of Moog FreqBox vibe and some crazy envelope swells. Utterly mad. The pedal is in great condition, as per pics.

I'd like back what I paid for it little more than a week ago - £175. The pedal can be collected in Derby, or posted in the UK for £5. SOLD!

Any questions, let me know!

Shep

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

Edited by pantherairsoft

9 minutes ago, Volume said:

Oof! I’m tempted to have this back... hmm... 

I'm partly tempted to keep it for other stuff - it's very unique and literally the only pedal of it's type in existence as far as I can tell.

It does a huge range of sounds that I love too, but it's so wild that shifting into different tones/remembering settings if you want to use it for different stuff is a bit complex. It's incredible, just not quite right for 'how' I want to use it... and there are a few other things on my shopping list it'll help pay for.

I'd be happy for you to have to back, if only to admire your moustache for a few more minutes ;)

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic