Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Backbeat
£250
Cambridge

Alanbass

Hi, selling my Bass Backbeat that was very recently bought this year from BassDirect. 

Here is the information about the unit as well as a few photos.

Happy to post but UK only.

Thanks.

Music, especially bass, is felt as much as heard. Without a cab on stage, bass players can’t feel what they are playing. Great for singers and sound guys, but bass players are stranded on a deserted island of silence when it comes to feeling low notes. BackBeat makes you feel like you’re standing in front of a cab. It matches: the intensity of your playing; the pitch of the note you’re playing

WEARABLE : Clip it on ; Plug it in; Move anywhere on stage; Feel every note

PORTABLE: lightweight; fits in your gig bag; recharges fast; play and practice anywhere

SELF-CONTAINED: no external amp needed; no external power needed; true bypass; battery lasts 3-5 hrs; IEMs/Headphones and auxiliary input, you can practice anywhere

Includes:

1 x BackBeat

1 x Backbeat case (£30 option if ordered separately)

1 x wall charger 

1 x short 1/4" TS cable

* Please note, the clips are tight so may be hard to fit on to very think straps, we recommend the Comfort Strap as the perfect partner.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 10.36.19.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

Edited by Alanbass
Sold item

On 17/05/2021 at 17:13, Bunion said:

I looked at these but dismissed them as I use a rig, if they work,  I’d assume IEM would be the main use. 
Do they work well? 

They work great, even with an amp. Before I went solely to IEMs, using the Backbeat meant I could turn my amp down a little bit as I could "feel" the bass more, making everyone on stage a bit happier. Unfortunately for the audience, they still got to hear me! 😜