Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline DJ5 - SOLD
£950
Hemel Hempstead

Sibob

SOLD
Relatively new to me, but I am mid-cull, and I have two other 5 strings. This will be withdrawn if my 55-01 sells first.

Excellent condition Lakland Skyline DJ5, fitted with new La Bella RX Nickels.

Weight is 9.2lbs

Bass is totally stock and comes with a simple gig bag/cover. Or I can add a Fusion Urban bag (pretty heavy duty) for another £50.

Happy to take more photos if needed.

No trades unless you happen to have a Lakland Hollowbody shortscale (HB-30) you want to part-ex.
Would prefer safe collection/meetup in Hemel Hempstead or High Wycombe areas.
Can discuss postage at your expense & risk (I would then recommend the added Fusion gigbag).

SOLD

Cheers
Si

Edited by Sibob
  • Like 7

I can remember a time on Basschat when a gorgeous looking Lakland DJ5 like this one would be sold within hours of it being posted.. 

Such was the demand for these then, this one and the other excellent one that @lowregisterheadis selling, would have both gone in a couple of days.

How times have changed! 

I had one of these for a few years about 10 years ago and I still think they're the best looking, best sounding and best playing of all the Fender Jazz 5 string clones that came onto the market over the last 10-15 years.

Oh, and the low B string definition is superb too.. 

GLWTS 👍😊

• Like 2

To quote a previous Prime Minister, I agree with Nick!

I have one of these and it's brilliant, this one is even in a more attractive finish.

Pre-Covid, I visited Guitar Guitar and Wunjos in London and tried out Sadowsky, Musicman, Sandberg and Dingwall basses and preferred my DJ5 to all of them

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic