Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Hotone Bass Press
£50
Outer Hebrides

Fionn

SOLD

Hotone Bass Press.

It can be used as either a Wah, Volume, or Expression pedal.

It’s functional, versatile, and with a small footprint, so a lot of options and value for the space it demands. It’s built like a tank all the same. Standard 9v power (or battery), good strong blue LEDs, true bypass ...

It sounds good. There’s zero tone-suck in volume pedal mode as it’s active. It has a level control for setting the volume floor. Wah mode is tailored to bass frequencies, good clear thick tone with no loss of low end, and with a pleasing filter sweep to it. There’s a slight volume boost in wah mode. I only used it as an expression pedal with a Pitchfork. Again, nice sweep to that.

These are no longer available. I paid £80 for it when they were. Anyway, condition is as new (with Velcro attached), box, and paperwork are all present.

Price includes Royal Mail (signed for) postage within the UK.

Demo video here ... 

5D052CB5-2898-43D8-B4FB-16ED98A79706.thumb.jpeg.d8ca7dc207147538ff10d57b49304a5d.jpeg

3B9FDCD7-3A5B-4E7B-81ED-A7B60397C270.thumb.jpeg.8b12c20159d2fb2fc7a451806d461978.jpeg

FBB9C1BB-3D49-4E17-99FD-2F713CD89BE9.jpeg

Edited by Fionn
Sold

10 hours ago, dodge_bass said:

These are great! Plus I'm commenting cos I love the Outer Hebrides and would love to move out there. Is there much of a scene out there (sorry for the thread derail). 

Haha. A scene? Well ... of sorts. There are only 20,000 folks in the entire archipelago, and with a culture unlike anywhere else in Scotland, let alone the UK, so it’s probably not the kind of ‘scene’ you’re familiar with.

Trad and folk  are big here, and the Gaelic singing/choir scene particularly so. There are a fair few musicians scattered around the place, some very talented, and a couple of good studios.

There are a few local bands and artists who sometimes perform here and there, though usually at pubs in town (Stornoway), and some of them have achieved success on a larger scale.

TBH though ... I never perform here. The band I’m in plays much further afield.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some trade options on this ...

Would trade for a dirt pedal potentially. I’m open minded, so make me an offer. I’m specifically after a block-script MXR Phase 90, or an EBow, so happy to trade for either.

• MB1 locked this topic